Ignite Your Instagram
Learn how to start, maintain and grow your customer base on Instagram and drive revenue.
What you'll get:
- Lifetime access to Ignite Your Instagram course (including content updates)
- BONUS ~ Instagram Stories Course (valued at $129)
- BONUS ~ 12 month listing on OAK Magazine Directory (valued at $79)
Let's start attracting your ideal customer with engaging content that is authentically your brand and makes you feel proud.
Login details for Teachable will be emailed once payment is made.
A self paced online learning course with access to detailed tutorials, resources, insights and industry experts.
Are you unsure how to use (or what are) tags, hashtags and geotags?
Do you still screenshot to share another person's content?
Are you still hesitant about using Instagram Stories?
Are you posting on Instagram but not seeing any growth in your following or business?
Do you want to reclaim your nights and learn how to plan and schedule your content in advance?
Are you winging it or thinking about giving up altogether?
This online course is an opportunity to learn what you can do in order to start, maintain and grow your local business marketing presence.
Your trainer - our Founder + Editor - Kimberley Furness will show you how to use Instagram strategically to grow your business; it's not all just pretty pictures, there are apps and marketing secrets to drive revenue and grow your customer base.
We will teach you practical skills that you can implement immediately and provide you with the most up to date content... because the 'gram is always a-changing.
Is this course suitable for me?
This course has been designed especially for small business owners and professionals. It's suitable for both product-based and service-based businesses. If you're beginner to intermediate, come join us and learn how to start, grow and scale your business.
The course is self-paced learning ie you complete a module and next is released. However, your trainer is active in a private Facebook Group to help you work through each module at a slower pace.
Here's a quick look at some of the topics we'll discuss:
- Algorithm ~The inner workings of Instagram and how to optimise and leverage its tools and analytics.
- Target audience (on repeat). ~ We'll get really clear on who you are talking to and the type of content you need to create.
- Content creation ~ Identify content and create a strategy to maintain a consistent brand and grow your customer base.
- Hashtags ~ The why, when and how. We'll create sets of hashtags specific to your brand and customer.
- Time management ~ How to utilise social media management tools to organise, schedule and measure content.
- Crisis communications ~ Receive a framework to prepare for and deal with "unpleasant" comments/people.
- Instagram Stories ~ Learn how to create Stories that entertain, inspire, inform, teach and promote your business. Includes IGTV.
By the end of this course, you'll walk away with:
- The formula to increase your organic engagement to result in faster growth of your audience and drive more traffic and conversions.
- The prompts to help you write engaging captions (you will be inspired with a bazillion ideas for content through the course).
- The knowledge to find and use relevant and effective hashtags.
- The confidence to show up on Instagram Stories (bonus workshop).
- A tool kit of apps to help you easily create content, schedule posts and measure your success.
- The confidence to talk "social media" with your team, friends, family and strangers at the supermarket.
- A comprehensive resource book
- Lifetime access to updates
- Ongoing support from OAK and our community.
I'm Kimberley Furness, a long time content creator for print and digital as well as social media trainer, former beauty therapist and, more recently, the host of A Friend of Mine podcast. My "official" titles are founder + editor of OAK Magazine and Creative Director of Write Style Communications. (Yep, I really stretched myself creatively with those titles!).
As your trainer, I bring 20+ years experience working in communications and marketing across all industries and businesses of all sizes. I've spent the last five years travelling around regional and rural Victoria and NSW helping provide the knowledge and tools for local business owners to successfully and confidently run their business on social media.
With a demand for more workshops, the magazine audience growing further than I can possibly travel and missing my four kids, I'm so excited to offer my workshops as online courses.
Even though we have a screen between us, I look forward to getting to know you and your business. I'm here to hold your hand through the course - if needed. I'm here to explain things twice - if needed. I'm here to give you a virtual high five to celebrate any achievements and milestones - guaranteed!
Let's ignite your potential to drive revenue and grow your customer base using social media.
What people are saying“Everything was well explained and all of the information was extremely helpful and made relevant to our service. I took a lot away from it and it was very motivational to learn from a successful businesswoman. Would highly recommend to others.”
“Kimberley was super helpful and full of knowledge to impart on all areas of our social media marketing. She was thorough in explaining details that needed more attention for some, and her advice will definitely help us going forward to have a clearer picture about what we want to achieve and how to do it.”